The Centre for Social Justice and Inclusion is the gateway to UTS for community organisations and individuals at UTS looking to collaborate on social impact initiatives, or engage with communities through UTS.
- We operate the UTS Shopfront Community program - for over 20 years we have placed students at the heart of the community sector to gain real world experience and make a meaningful difference to not-for-profit organisations. Find out more about working with Shopfront, or view previous completed projects.
- Learn about measuring social impact through a free, online course developed by Associate Professor Bronwen Dalton at the UTS Business School.
- We are currently developing the Social Impact Lab, a platform for communities to access university-level expertise and knowledge to collaboratively solve real-world problems. Watch this space! If you are interested in finding out more, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- You can also learn more about how universities can deliver public benefit through our social impact case studies.
- The SOUL Award is a leadership and volunteering program for UTS students.
- As well as operating the SOUL Award, the UTS Shopfront Community Program offers ways to connect passion for social justice with your university work through community coursework projects.
- Find talks, training and other events about social justice at UTS.
- Want to talk about collaborating further? Have questions? Please get in touch at email@example.com