Social justice is core business for UTS.
The Centre for Social Justice and Inclusion is the gateway for partners to engage with the university's resources and expertise to maximise social impact. We work with community organisations, not-for-profits, social purpose businesses, and individuals.
We drive the university's social impact agenda by:
- Catalysing and rewarding activities with social impact
- Connecting partners around social justice initiatives
- Fostering a diverse and inclusive culture
- Delivering strategic and collaborative programs
- Leading and evaluating whole-of-university strategies and systems