Opportunities for UTS academics at the KTPs
Outbound Opportunities - Hosted by our KTPs
A major focus of the Key Technology Partnership strategy is to develop international opportunities for academic exchange and collaboration. Our partnership with KTP universities gives UTS academics the opportunity to travel in order to collaborate on research with academics from UTS’s KTP partners.
The KTP Partner will provide funding towards accommodation, travel and living expenses for the duration of the fellowship. Currently, UTS academics (not PhD students) have the opportunity to take part in programs with the following UTS KTP partners:
- Indian Institute of Technology Madras (IIT Madras) (Applications now open for new Visiting Researchers Program)
- Pontifical Catholic University of Chile (UC) (Applications opening soon)
Applications are currently closed:
- Beijing Institute of Technology (BIT) (Applications are closed)
- Huazhong University of Science and Technology (HUST) (Applications are closed)
- Shanghai University (SHU) (Applications are closed)
- TU Berlin (Applications are closed)
- Universidade Federal de Minas Gerais (UFMG) (Applications are closed)
These reciprocal programs encourage UTS academics to travel overseas and participate in research with their counterparts at these institutions. The KTP team is currently in the process of negotiating with other KTP partners for similar outbound programs to be created.
These programs are not funded or organised by UTS.