Intro to lean startups
Interested in launching a business but don’t know where to start?
Join us at UTS Startups for an interactive Lunch and Learn to help your explore your idea and transform it into a viable business.
On the day, you’ll:
- Get an introduction into the Lean Startup methodology
- Identify your customer/s and the paths to them
- Define the problem, your solution and unique value proposition (UVP)
- Learn about different revenue streams, cost structures and key metrics
- Walk away with a one-page business plan ready to launch your startup!
12pm: Guest arrival
12:15pm-2pm: Lunch and Learn
You’re welcome to bring your lunch and eat while you learn!
Who is this for?
- If you are interested in becoming an entrepreneur but don’t know where to start
- If you have a business idea but are not sure if it is viable
- If you’re keen to solve real-world problems and make a difference
- If you want to choose your own path and build your own career
Intro to Lean Startups is part of the UTS Startups Prepare to Launch event series. Come along to be inspired, find like-minded team members, and get the skills you need to get your ideas off the ground!
14 May – Find Your Idea
22 May – Find Your Co-Founder
28 May – Intro to Lean Startups
Do I need any experience to attend?
No, not at all! This event is for all skill/experience levels.
Do I need to come with a team or a business idea?
Absolutely not! You can come with friends or come solo and meet some new friends and possible co-founders on the day. If you don’t have an idea yet, you can still learn about the Lean Startup methodology to help you get started.
Is this event only for UTS Students?
No! To be eligible to join UTS Startups, only one founder needs to be a current UTS student or graduate in the last 12 months. That means that entrepreneurs outside of the UTS community can team up with a current student or recent graduate and have access to all of the resources and benefits of UTS Startups.
Where is UTS Startups located?
The UTS Startups Event Space is located on Level 1 in Building 15 at 622 Harris St, Ultimo. Building 15 is across from UTS Business School (Building 8). You can enter via the sliding doors on Harris St (accessible entrance), or the loading dock door on Omnibus Lane (weather permitting).
Interested in learning more about UTS Startups?
Have any more questions? Please reach out to us at email@example.com.