Internships with startups
Are you ready to be the founder of your own career?
What are you doing to get "future of work" ready and why should you consider interning with a startup?
- Startups are creating the most jobs globally.
- Add key entrepreneurial and innovation skills to your resume, such as problem-solving, critical thinking, creativity, teamwork, communication and working in fast-paced environments.
- Make an impact in a small, dynamic startup from day one.
- Working at the heart of a startup means there are no limits to who you might be working closely with. You'll be able to observe other job roles and fields up close, getting a sense of what different parts of a business actually do.
If you like to problem solve, ask questions, and work in a more flexible environment, follow the below instructions and apply to intern with a startup:
1. Log in to CareerHub
2. In “Employer Industry,” click “Startup” (or type “startup” into “Search Opportunities”)
3. Apply directly to the startups that interest you
Startup internship stories
UTS is future-proofing its graduates through innovative, tech-led industry collaborations and real-world educational opportunities. We're tackling the future of work, now.
- Startup internships bring studentpreneurs to the fore
- Crafting success: startup experience gives taste of future
- Unlocking the data to innovate for the future
- Tech Gym: First credit-bearing internship startup at UTS
If you have any questions, email firstname.lastname@example.org.