Tel Aviv Global Innovation Program
Looking to learn from innovative founders and investors, and grow your idea into a scalable and profitable startup?
Known as the startup nation, Israel offers a truly sophisticated network of major global investors, startups, corporate innovation and government policy. Over two inspiring weeks in February 2020, join a select cohort of entrepreneurially minded students to learn from world-class thought leaders. You’ll get the chance to:
- Work hands-on in the Tel Aviv startup ecosystem
- Solve real business problems while iterating your own startup idea
- Build a personalised global network of key business relationships
- Build your own pitch deck and perfect your pitching skills
- Visit some of the biggest leading tech giants
The Endeavour Leadership Program is offering a scholarship of $2,500 available for students receiving academic credit. Check whether you’re eligible for this exciting international opportunity and apply below.
Program runs 9-22 February 2020.
For more information about the application process, contact email@example.com
The application process involves providing:
- UTS enrolment information to apply for academic credit;
- Why you wish to apply for this program;
- How it will add to your leadership development, employability and graduate outcomes
- What you expect to be your biggest personal challenges
For more details about the program, click here.