The inner transformation working its way through the UTS Tower continues, with a construction work-site being established on levels 11, 12, 15 and 16 where new spaces for the Student Administration Unit and Information Technology Division will soon take shape.
Level 16 strip-out is complete, with construction due to begin soon.
Safety and access
- There is no access to levels 12 and 15 throughout the project with the exception of contractors and project staff. Lifts, except Goods Lifts B and F, will not stop at these floors. No one should attempt to reach the affected floors using the fire stairs without the appropriate authority. Staff based on levels 11 and 16 will not experience any access restrictions
- Protective hoardings in Goods Lifts B and F and within the lift lobbies on 11, 12, 15 and 16 will remain in place until the main works are completed.
- Level 11 of the Tower
- The protective hoardings around the lifts on level 11.
- Site establishment complete and construction underway – early September
- Completion of works – staged completion of floors from early to mid-December
- Relocation – staged relocation of SAU and ITD following completion of floors