Kick start your science degree in Summer
Get a head start on next year’s study by enrolling in one or more of the science subjects on offer over summer. This way, you have the option to commence in November for the UTS Summer Session.
What does Summer Session involve?
Summer Session starts on Monday November 16. There is a gap between Christmas and New Year, before formal classes end on Friday February 12. The final assessment period then runs from the 20 - 27 February.
Depending on your subjects, you will be doing either weekly classes over the whole Summer Session, or intensive block mode subjects involving full days of study. Once you know your subjects, you can see when they are scheduled using the UTS Timetable Planner.
Advantages of starting in Summer
- Lessen your load throughout 2021. Ease into your new study program by completing several subjects prior to Autumn session.
- Get back into study mode after a break.
- Summer is a great time to study.
What courses start in Summer?
Completion requirements for each course can be found in the 2020 Handbook. Please check the structure of your course prior to enrolment. Program of Study may vary due to subject availability.
- the undergraduate courses available in detail, including core and elective subjects.
- the postgraduate courses available in detail, including core and elective subjects.
- subjects available over summer.
Talk to our team:
- about your options, via email at firstname.lastname@example.org with your chosen field and we will put you in touch with a course advisor.
Applications for summer 2020 - 2021 are now open.
Visit the UAC website and search for the course code for the full-time Bachelor degrees.