Careers for qualified professionals in Chinese Medicine are less varied than the career choices of other health science graduates. Most of these graduates go on to work in private practice, either setting up their own practice or by joining one of the many growing Chinese Medicine practices.
Careers in Chinese medicine include:
- massage therapist
- clinical therapist and practitioners (acupuncture, Chinese massage, herbs etc)
- consultation TCM professionals
- nutritional and health consultants
- product development and medical research
- education and academia
- health industry, hospitals, rehabilitation, sports therapy
- therapy following illness
- rehabilitation and recovery from drug addiction, trauma etc
- new medicine or treatment discovery or research
To find out more, visit the Chinese Medicine Clinic website.