UTS Science’s vision is to be a world-leading respected and recognised faculty in a technology university.
Our strength is in practical learning and teaching, supported with strong research and infrastructure that supports our vibrant and inclusive environment.
The achievement of our vision relies on attracting quality students and academics, as well as partnering with industry, business organisations and our community.
UTS Science has established networks and relationships with various industry and scientific partners and the community, including leading scientific organisations, commercial analytical and instruments manufacturers, medical and pharmaceutical organisations.
Our relationships with the profession, industry and community are also facilitated through our research institutes and centres, schools and the Science Industry Advisory Board. They are all pivotal to promoting our strategic initiatives in existing and emerging fields.
Engage with us
You can engage with us in numerous ways, here are some examples:
- Offer vacation work and internship for our students.
- Sponsor scholarships and prizes for our deserving students.
- Sponsor our public events such as the UTS Science in Focus free public lecture series.
- Participate in our careers forum and exhibition, to engage with our students.
- Partner with us through our research strengths and centres to produce some real outcomes.
- Work with us through our research facilities; tell us your needs and we’ll scope out the work.
- Team up with us through UTS Shopfront, a gateway for the community to access UTS's knowledge, skills, resources and professional expertise in order to conduct community-initiated and engaged projects which provide real social benefit.
- Expand your network. Whether you're a student or from industry or the community, we encourage you to network with us by attending our public lectures, careers forums, research seminars and networking events.
If you’re interested in engaging with UTS Science, please contact: Andrew Groth.