Already started your postgraduate journey?
Check out our Recognition of prior learning guidelines to see if any previous study might be credited towards your course at UTS.
Postgraduate entry requirements
In order to apply for postgraduate study, you must have:
- completed a UTS recognised bachelor's degree, or an equivalent or higher qualification; or
- submitted other evidence of general and professional qualifications that demonstrates potential to pursue graduate studies
- the required levels of English proficiency.
Other entry requirements for postgraduate study vary for each course. Visit the UTS admissions page to see the full list of admission requirements for the course(s) you are interested in.
How to apply
Domestic students can apply:
- in person at a Postgraduate Expo, or at a postgraduate info session
- online via the UTS Online Application System.
- Business students can apply online through UTS Business School's Postgraduate Application page.
International students apply to study at UTS through UTS International.