Required Documents for Postgraduate Law Information Evening
Domestic applicants can apply, free of charge, for a postgraduate course online, via:
- My Student Portal at any time; OR
- at a Law Postgraduate Information Evening
If you wish to apply directly at a Law Postgraduate Information Evening, staff will be on hand to answer any questions and assist you with your online application.
Online applications will be accepted from 5:30pm on ground floor of the Law Faculty; Building 5, Block B. If you already know the program you wish to apply for, you are encouraged to submit your application before the 6pm presentation commences. You will also be able to submit your application after the presentation.
All necessary original documentation must be provided. Any copies must be certified.
What you will need:
- An official academic transcript if you have an international qualification (note, applicants with Australian qualifications are no longer required to upload copies of their academic transcript to their application, as this can be checked by UTS).
- Provide evidence of name change if applicable
- Provide translations of any documents not in English
- Provide proof of English proficiency if medium of instruction at undergraduate level was not in English (ie IELTS/TOEFL/CULTS results)
- If your overseas studies were FULLY undertaken in the medium of English, a letter from the home institution on University letterhead to confirm that the applicant had completed the course in the English medium - this letter must be a verified copy of the original.