UTS is approved to administer the US Department of Veterans Affairs (VA) funding under the Post 9-11 GI Bill program.
VA will pay education benefits to eligible students to assist with the cost of study for the approved program.
Your eligibility is determined by VA. If you require information regarding eligibility, please contact VA (opens an external site) directly.
How to apply
1. Apply for your Veterans Affairs Education Benefits online through the VA website (opens an external site),
2. Check the list of approved programs, which can be found on the VA website – WEAMS Institution Search (opens an external site) by entering the following information:
- Institution Name: University of Technology Sydney
- Program Type: Institution of Higher Learning
- Select Country: Australia
If your program is not on the list of approved programs, please contact the UTS International Financial Aid Officer at email@example.com so UTS may request VA to add your program to the list.
3. Email your Certificate of Eligibility to firstname.lastname@example.org for UTS International to certify your enrolment. It is your responsibility to inform UTS International when you have finalised or changed your enrolment each semester.