In a number of situations, including:
- travel outside Australia,
- passport renewal,
- change of student visa to visitor visa to stay for your graduation ceremony,
- taxation and
International students may require a letter confirming:
- course details,
- an annual breakdown of living expenses (tuition fees and living expenses) while at UTS, or
- successful completion of course requirements and eligibility to attend a graduation ceremony.
Confirmation letters can be issued free of charge for international students from UTS International, located on Level 3A of the UTS Tower Building.
You should allow a minimum of three days to process your request.
Requests are only processed if
- no fees are outstanding,
- your student status is satisfactory, and
- you have provided all additional requested information.
UTS International Student Services has Student Advisers to assist international students successful adjustment to life and study at UTS and assist you to resolve problems which could prevent you from completing your course successfully.
UTS International Students Services is located at:
UTS Tower Building
No 15 Broadway
Ultimo, NSW 2007
Or you can contact one of the Student Advisers on:
phone +61 2 9514 1796 or
phone +61 2 9514 9914 or
We also have regular Drop-In times if you would like to speak to a Student Adviser in person. Just visit UTS: International at the following times:
- Monday 2- 4 pm
- Tuesday 10-12 pm
- Wednesday 2-4 pm
- Thursday 2-4 pm
- Friday 10-12 pm