Applications for the 2019 Admissions Cycle are now open!
You will need to have the following documentation ready to upload:
- If you live 90 minutes from UTS campus, please complete the Claim for ABSTUDY Allowances and Part-time Award (PDF, 3.7MB) as you may be eligible to seek assistance to attend a Training and Assessment activity
- Evidence of school study (for example Year 10/11/12 Certificate or School Report)
- Transcript from TAFE/College (if applicable)
- CV that outlines your employment history (if applicable)
- Personal Statement
- Confirmation of Aboriginal and/or Torres Strait Islander descent (documentation must include a common seal) OR the Jumbunna Pathways Statutory Declaration (download available below) and two references from Aboriginal and/or Torres Strait Islander community members who are not directly related to you.
Apply online through the Jumbunna Pathways Application Form.