Conditional Offers for Jumbunna Pathways FAQs
What is a Conditional Offer?
A conditional offer is the beginning of your application to UTS. In order to proceed with your application you will have to provide additional documentation before you receive a recommendation for a place in one of the Jumbunna Pathways Programs.
The conditional offer might be inclusive of:
- Submitting your Confirmation of Aboriginality OR the Jumbunna Statutory Declaration with two community references
- Providing your last three school reports to the Jumbunna team. If you are applying for 2021 and you completed year 12 in 2020 during the COVID-19 pandemic, we will accept reports from year 11
- Providing evidence of post-secondary study, for example, Certificate IV, Bachelor degree, Master degree etc.
- Providing an outline of work experience
- Completing a Personal Statement
I have received a Conditional Offer, what do I need to do next?
You are able to continue your application online by uploading the documentation that is listed in your Conditional Offer Letter.
I have misplaced my Conditional Offer Letter, what do I do?
Contact the Jumbunna team via phone 02 9514 1902 or email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be able to let you know what the steps are that you need to complete to process your Conditional Offer.
I have activated my Conditional Offer, what steps are next?
Once you submit all the documentation requested in your Conditional Offer Letter, the Jumbunna team will be notified and they will assess your documentation. The Jumbunna team will determine which Jumbunna Pathways Program is most appropriate for you.
What are the Jumbunna Pathway Programs available?
There are four Jumbunna Pathway Programs:
- Direct entry to a Bachelor degree
- Unistart enabling program
- Insearch foundation diploma course
- TAFE or further preparation
Find out more about the Jumbunna Pathways Programs.
Do you have further questions about Conditional Offers?
If you have any questions about Conditional Offers, contact the Jumbunna team via phone 02 9514 1902 or email email@example.com