Find out about UTS health courses by attending an event, or download a course guide below.
Date: Wednesday 13 November 2019
Open up new career opportunities with a practice-based, industry backed qualification from UTS.
Health Postgraduate Info Sessions
Date: Wednesday 6 November 2019
Our postgrad info sessions are designed to provide you with an insight into what it's like to study at UTS and your course of choice. Our expert Course Coordinators will be there to answer all of your questions.
Find out more about postgraduate courses in:
- Advanced Nursing
- Diabetes Education and Management
- Health Services Management
- Palliative Care
- Public Health
If you're interested in research, visit us to find out about Masters (Research) and PhD courses in nursing, midwifery, health, health services, sport and exercise, and public health.
I am studying for the first time
- Undergraduate course guide (PDF, 3.6MB)
I already have a degree
- Nursing and midwifery (PDF, 7MB)
- Health services management (PDF, 4MB)
- Public health (PDF, 7MB)
- Palliative care (PDF, 3MB)
- Research and honours (PDF, 2.9MB)