There is no mid-year intake into undergraduate courses.
- Check that you are eligible for admission by viewing the undergraduate admission requirements.
- Apply online through the University Admissions Centre (UAC) (link opens an external site).
High school student
Your ATAR will determine your eligibility for entry into an undergraduate course. Search the ATAR cut-offs to get an indication of the ATAR for a course.
Non-current school leaver
Not completing Year 12 at school or TAFE? You're a non-current school leaver and you should check the admission criteria.
Applicants for the below courses are able to submit a personal statement to UTS to support their application.
Bachelor of Sport and Exercise Science
Bachelor of Sport and Exercise Science Bachelor of Arts in International Studies
Bachelor of Sport and Exercise Science Bachelor of Creative Intelligence and Innovation
Bachelor of Sport and Exercise Management
Bachelor of Sport and Exercise Management Bachelor of Arts in International Studies
Apply through UTS International if you are not:
- an Australian or New Zealand citizen, or
- an Australian permanent resident, and
- completing Year 12 at an Australian high school or TAFE
The Bachelor of Midwifery is not available to international students.
Applications for Undergraduate honours must be submitted directly to UTS and include the following:
- a supplementary form (docx, 46kB) with the agreement of a supervisor from the Faculty to supervise the project
- research proposal outlining the project you wish to undertake for the degree (this should be undertaken in consultation with your potential supervisor)
- personal statement