Applications for our next intake in Autumn 2021, commencing in March next year, are now open. Domestic students can apply online via the link below.
Graduate Diploma in Midwifery
Applications for the Graduate Diploma in Midwifery (commencing February 2021) are now open. Apply at the link above.
- We recommend you submit your application to study at UTS before October, as applications received after this date may not be considered.
- Applications for the NSW Health 2021 MidStart recruitment [opens an external site] opened at 9am Wednesday 27 May 2020 and closed at 4pm Wednesday 10 June 2020.
- The subject 92375 Midwifery Practice 1 has a pre-session commencement date of 8 February 2021. Attendance is compulsory.
Not an Australian or New Zealand citizen or Australian permanent resident? Apply via UTS International — visit the International Students Applying to UTS page for full instructions on how to apply.
Before you apply
Here's some important info before you submit your application:
- session dates
- required documents for postgraduate coursework in health at UTS
- recognition of prior learning guidelines for previous study that might be credited towards your course at UTS
- required levels of English proficiency for the course you're interested in
Attend a Health postgraduate info session to speak with course coordinators, receive academic and career advice.