The Faculty of Health at UTS offers a broad range of post-graduate study opportunities with a focus on transdisciplinary high impact research. We have research and supervision strength in Public Health, Complementary medicine, Adolescent and Child Health, Midwifery, Health Services Management, Nursing, critical care and non-communicable diseases. The Faculty also has notable strength in integrated methods, biostatistics, epidemiology and qualitative approaches and particularly welcome research student applicants in these areas.
As a Higher Degree Student in the Faculty of Health you will be joining a vibrant and active research community, that is committed to developing your skills via a comprehensive program of research student training and supportive supervision.
The Faculty of Health offers some discipline specific scholarships to support outstanding research students who are seeking to undertake a PhD.
Higher degree research
- Master of Health Services (Research)
- Master of Midwifery (Research)
- Master of Nursing (Research)
- Master of Sport and Exercise (Research)
- Doctor of Philosophy (Nursing)
- Doctor of Philosophy (Midwifery)
- Doctor of Philosophy (Health)
- Doctor of Philosophy (Public Health)
- Doctor of Philosophy (Sports and Exercise)