Year 12 Engineering and IT Portfolio
Complete the portfolio for a chance to add 1-3 points to your ATAR.
Support your UAC application with the Engineering and IT Portfolio
If you fall short of the ATAR by 1–3 points, we'll still consider your application if you submit the portfolio and demonstrate a strong motivation to study engineering or IT.
It takes just 30 minutes to complete, so give yourself the best chance to get into your preferred course at UTS.
The portfolio opens on 1 April and closes on Friday 26 November 2021 at 11.59 pm AEDT.
Your portfolio will be considered if:
- You achieved a minimum selection rank of 80. This selection rank cut-off includes your raw ATAR and adjustment factors.
- You've listed UTS Engineering or IT as your first preference in UAC, during December Round 2 offers.
- The portfolio will only be considered in December Round 2 offers.
Your portfolio won't be considered if:
- Your preferred course has reached capacity.
- You're applying to the Bachelor of IT Co-operative Scholarship, this portfolio doesn't apply to that course.