The photomedia studio is a fully equipped commercial grade studio at industry best practice standard. Both analogue and digital formats are supported within the facility.
The studio includes:
- three large studios – all three have backdrop paper, product tables, lighting including mono-blocks and floor packs, and two have full cycloramas
- black and white darkrooms equipped for manual and automatic processing
- an imaging computing laboratory containing high-end Mac-pro computers with EIZO monitors with a large number of film scanners with variable formats
- up-to-date equipment such as digital SLRs and medium format Hasselblad cameras
- tutorial space including dry bench areas
The studio is permanently staffed with a high level of technical assistance available for students who are enrolled in photography electives.