Admission to the Bachelor of Business Administration is administered through the Jumbunna Institute for Indigenous Education and Research.
The Jumbunna Direct Entry Program offers prospective students an opportunity to demonstrate their capability for tertiary study through an assessment and interview process. Selection is also based on life experience, prior education and professional experience. Motivation to study and commitment to complete a tertiary degree is also taken in account. For eligible students travel, some meals and accommodation will be covered by the course.
For more information on the BBA please download the following documents:
- Bachelor of Business Administration Course Guide
- Bachelor of Business Administration Fact Sheet and FAQs
- Bachelor of Business Administration Indicative Sessions Calendar
Please note that an ATAR or completion of year 12 is not a pre-requisite.
Timelines and to-do list
- Download the Information and Application Pack above. Read and review the information contained in these documents.
- Share this information with your employer and discuss the workplace arrangements needed to support your study aspirations and goals.
- Have documentation that confirms your Aboriginal and/or Torres Strait Islander descent where the documentation includes a common seal OR complete the Jumbunna Pathways Statutory Declaration (PDF, 49kB) and have two references from Aboriginal and/or Torres Strait Islander community members who are not directly related to you.
- Prepare a personal statement that states why you are interested in the course as well as how the course aligns with your personal and educational goals, interests and long-term career plans.
- Have evidence of education qualifications to submit with your application. You will also need to provide details of your work experience with your application.
- Apply online via the Jumbunna Pathway Program Application Form. Applications are received and reviewed by UTS. Missing information in your application is your responsibility and it is important to provide relevant supporting information with your application at the time of submission.
- Selection into the BBA is based on life experience, prior education and professional work experience. Motivation to study and commitment to complete a tertiary degree is also taken into account.
Applicants will be notified of the outcome of their application by UTS in January 2019 for commencement in February 2019.
An admission outcome letter and correspondence will arrive, if successful you will be guided on the steps required to formally accept your university offer and how to enrol in the course.
For more information about the admission process, for support and to apply contact Justin Hodges of the Bachelor of Business Administration Support team via phone 02 9514 9882, or email email@example.com.