International Business draws upon the global expansion of markets, production processes and customers and the growing importance of international operations to most businesses.
Why choose International Business at UTS Business School?
- The International Management Field Study enables students to travel internationally with classmates to examine the workings of foreign businesses and get practical, applicable experience on a global scale.
- Students receive a pan-disciplinary education encompassing management, accounting, marketing and economics.
Undergraduate options include:
Students interested in studying International Business are best served by the following major and sub-majors from within the Bachelor of Business.
- International Management
- International Business Studies
- International Studies
- Language other than English
- Specialist Country Studies
Postgraduate options include:
Students interested in studying postgraduate coursework in International Business are best served by the following major and sub-majors in the Master of Business Administration: