Urbanest beds reserved for UTS students
So much more than accommodation … At Urbanest you have everything you need to enjoy your time and stay at university.
Urbanest Darling Square
41 Darling Drive, Haymarket, Sydney NSW 2000
If you're seeking a city living lifestyle in one of the most iconic spots in Sydney, Urbanest Darling Square is the place for you. Urbanest Darling Square is ideally situated between the vibrant restaurants and shops of Haymarket and close to all the world-class facilities that Darling Harbour has to offer, including the harbour itself! Located next to the Goods Line, Urbanest Darling Square is a short walk to the Exhibition Centre light rail, minutes to UTS Business School and the main campus.
Urbanest Sydney Central
483 Wattle Street, Ultimo, Sydney NSW 2007
Take in the fresh air at Urbanest Sydney Central—this lively property will be sure to give you lasting friendships with students from around the world. Urbanest Sydney Central is located in the educational and cultural hub of inner-city Ultimo in Sydney. On the doorstep of UTS and a short walk to Broadway Shopping Centre, Urbanest Sydney Central is the ideal location for students.
- Central locations close to UTS, public transport and amenities
- Fully furnished rooms with en-suite bathrooms and air conditioning
- Fantastic social spaces and a monthly uLife events calendar help you get to know the city and your fellow Urbanest students
- Wireless internet throughout the building
- No hidden costs. All-inclusive rents include electricity, water, contents insurance and unlimited wireless internet
- A 24/7 onsite team and swipe card access for all rooms
Urbanest Sydney Central and Urbanest Darling Square feature fantastic amenities for residents:
- Large social area on the ground floor
- Fully equipped gym
- Outdoor spaces with BBQs, tables and benches
- Study rooms
- Big screen TV and games room
- iMac stations
- Modern coin operated laundry
- Secure bike store
To learn more, please visit: www.urbanest.com.au (opens an external site)
Fees and Booking
Offer is subject to availability, so apply early to avoid disappointment.
Once you have completed your application via Urbanest, if successful, you will receive an email offer from Urbanest at which point you will need to accept and pay your bond directly to them.
By accepting Urbanest accommodation, your agreement will be with Urbanest and you will be required to comply with their housing rules.