Scape beds reserved for UTS students
At a glance
Scape Abercrombie is only a short walk from Redfern station and the trendy suburb of Newtown.
Your home away from home at Scape is much more than a roof over your head. Our rooms are designed to make sure you’ll be relaxed, rested and ready to do the best work of your life. As a Scape resident, you’ll get an ultra comfy bed, your own kitchen, power shower, roomy study space, private temperature controls, smartly hidden storage and more.
We’re also proud to offer you great amenities in our buildings. When you’ve got some down time, watch a film on the mega cinema screen, chill out in the courtyard or cook up a storm with your friends in the communal kitchen.
Address: 267-269 Abercrombie street, Darlington, NSW 2008
- Standard, medium and large studios.
- All studios are fully equipped with a double bed, study desk, kitchenette, bathroom and individual heating and air-conditioning controls.
- 100 MB per second Wi-Fi throughout the whole building
- All-inclusive rents including; electricity, water, and unlimited high speed Wi-Fi
- Communal kitchen and dining areas
- Spacious courtyard garden including BBQ’s, tables and benches
- Big screen TV and games room
- Study areas
- Pay wave operated laundry
- CCTV and onsite maintenance
- Onsite housekeeping
- Secure bike store
Fees and Booking
Please contact Scape of fees and agreement terms. To secure your space now, please apply directly with scape via email@example.com or 02 9098 8801 and visit the website for more information www.scape.com.
Please note, by accepting Scape accommodation, your agreement will be with Scape and you will be required to comply with their housing rules.
If you need any further information please do not hesitate to contact them directly.