What is it?
With Holdsworth HomeShare you can enjoy affordable private accommodation in an older person’s home, close to transport and amenities at various locations in the eastern suburbs.
Holdsworth HomeShare offers:
- Affordable, longer term and comfortable private accommodation in return for some companionship and sharing household chores for a few hours a week
- Close to transport and amenities
- Quiet place studying
- Shared utility expenses
- Food can be separate or shared
- Fully furnished homes with fully equipped kitchens
- Laundry facilities
- Safety and security
- Connection to the community
- Intergenerational learning and connection.
For further information:
Please contact Holdsworth HomeShare on 02 9302 3600 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Holdsworth Homeshare Link [Opens external link]
The University provides this homeshare service information for your convenience. It is not owned, managed or operated by the University. The university is not able to, and does not, assess the suitability of these homeshare options, nor does it accept any responsibility or liability in relation to any matter arising out of any contact or arrangements between a student and the homeshare provider. Any arrangements are strictly between the student and the homeshare provider. Each student has the responsibility in assessing the accommodation and its suitability.