Managing Exam and Assessment Anxiety
Do you want to minimise the negative impact that anxiety has on your study and exam performance? Check if this workshop is relevant to you.
During tests or exams, do you:
- feel like you "go blank"?
- make "silly" mistakes?
- find yourself thinking "I can’t do this", "I’ll never pass" or "I’m stupid"?
- feel dizzy or like the room is closing in on you?
- feel your heart racing or find it difficult to breathe?
- suddenly remember the answers when the exam is over?
- get much lower marks than on assignments?
If you answered 'yes' to some of these questions, you may be experiencing exam anxiety. Student Services runs workshops in which you will learn more about your anxiety and how it affects your study and exam performance, learn skills to control your anxiety, and identify strategies to implement before the exams.
During tests or exams, do you "go blank", feel dizzy or feel like the room is closing in on you?
Do you know the subject well but can't answer the questions?
You may be experiencing exam anxiety. The Counseling Service runs workshops that can help you overcome this, and help reach your potential. Before the exam, identify the best anxiety management strategies. See the date of the workshop on the web page, or contact them for more information.
Perform your best in assessments and exams workshop!
Please log into your UTS zoom account before clicking the workshop zoom link.