Spring 2019 U:PASSwrite schedule
UPASSwrite Schedule SPRING 2019 (PDF 197KB)
What is U:PASSwrite?
- It is an informal and collaborative learning environment
- It aims to help you develop your academic writing, reading, speaking and research skills within your subject or discipline
- It is delivered by experienced students who have done well in the same subject or discipline
- The weekly sessions are centred around your written and oral assessments in your subject or discipline.
Why should I attend U:PASSwrite?
- It can help me with my written and oral assessments
- It can help to improve my academic writing, reading, research and speaking skills
- It can help to improve my English language proficiency.
Is U:PASSwrite offered in my subjects?
U:PASSwrite is offered mainly in first year subjects as we hope that the skills you have acquired can be transferred to your studies in the many years to come.
- 21129 Managing People and Organisations
- 31265 Communication for IT Professionals
- 48230 Engineering Communication
- 54000 Citizenship and Communication
- 54001 Digital Literacies
- 70103 Ethics, Law and Justice
- First Year Nursing subjects
- 91561 Health and Homeostasis 2
- 91562 Health and Homeostasis 1
- 92430 Assessment and Therapeutics in Health Care 1
- 92431 Human Life Course Development
- 92432 Health and Society
- 92433 Assessment and Therapeutics in Health Care 2
- 92434 Professional Identity
- 92435 Communication and Diversity
How do I register for U:PASSwrite?
For Digital Literacies and Managing People and Organisations classes:
- Register via the HELPS booking system
- Choose Workshop registration
- Select your subject
- Select the day and time of the class that you would like to attend (see UPASSwrite Schedule SPRING 2019)
For First Year Nursing classes:
- Register via MyTimetable, under Communication and Diversity
For Communication for IT Professionals, Engineering Communications, Ethics Law and Justice classes:
- Via MyTimetable
Any questions? Simone.Olsen@uts.edu.au