What is U:PASSwrite?
- It is an informal and collaborative learning environment
- It aims to help you develop your academic writing, reading, speaking and research skills within your subject or discipline
- It is delivered by experienced students who have done well in the same subject or discipline
- The weekly sessions are centred around your written and oral assessments in your subject or discipline.
Why should I attend U:PASSwrite?
- It can help me with my written and oral assessments
- It can help to improve my academic writing, reading, research and speaking skills
- It can help to improve my English language proficiency.
Is U:PASSwrite offered in my subjects?
U:PASSwrite is offered mainly in first year subjects as we hope that the skills you have acquired can be transferred to your studies in the many years to come.
- 21129 Managing People & Organisations
- 31265 Communication for IT Professionals
- 41038 Engineering Practice Reflection 1
- 48122 Engineering Practice Review 1
- 70103 Ethics, Law & Justice
- First Year Nursing subjects
- 91561 Health & Homeostasis 2
- 91562 Health & Homeostasis 1
- 92326 Understanding the Person: Life Transitions
- 92327 Workshops for Practice Readiness 1
- 92328 Workshops for Practice Readiness 2
- 92430 Assessment & Therapeutics in Health Care 1
- 92431 Human Life Course Development
- 92432 Health & Society
- 92433 Assessment & Therapeutics in Health Care 2
- 92434 Professional Identity
- 92435 Communication & Diversity
How do I register for U:PASSwrite?
- HELPS homepage: www.helps.uts.edu.au
- HELPS booking system
- Workshop registration
- Select your subject or discipline
Any questions? Joseph.Yeo@uts.edu.au