Need support to buy core textbooks? We might be able to provide support in the form of book vouchers.
Who can apply?
- Local students on a low income, in financial hardship and/or on a Centrelink income
How to apply
- Book an appointment with the Financial Assistance Service
- Complete the online application form before attending an appointment.
- Applications must contain the details of the required books and the CO-OP Bookstore (opens external site) 'members' price for each item
- Prepare and bring the following for your appointment with the Financial Assistance Service:
- proof of Centrelink (if relevant)
- bank account transaction history of the past 3-months, and
- any additional consideration and supporting documentation of financial hardship.