About UTS Startups
Being an entrepreneur means you get to decide what problem you want to solve, instead of being told. So, our question is, what problem do you want to solve?
Every career path benefits from an entrepreneurial mindset. In fact, many people dip in and out of entrepreneurship throughout their careers.
Find how it will help yours at one of UTS Startups' many inspirational events, on-demand experiences and by joining our startup community.
You might be surprised by what you’ll discover - your co-founder, your internship or maybe your life purpose.
Join UTS Startups for access to:
- Building 15 and 16 collaboration spaces for you to work part-time or full-time on your startup
- experienced mentors from all industry areas to help you at every stage of your startup journey and connect you with external support and opportunities
- our members-only Facebook forum and weekly newsletter sharing exclusive opportunities, news and events
- inspirational talks and masterclasses specially curated to help your startup succeed
- enter the annual UTS Startups Awards (last year we topped $100,000 in prize awards on offer!)
- profile-building opportunities through our public channels
- industry events and offers from our partners
- community-building activities and regular pitch nights
In the meantime, check out some of our favourite community moments below.