To go on exchange you will need to apply and be accepted by both UTS and the host university. But before you apply, there are a few things you need to do:
- Make sure you are eligible to go on Global Exchange.
- Check out the appropriate timing to go on exchange for your degree.
- Enrol yourself into the subject SCINT01: Global Exchange Program in UTSOnline.
- Attend the compulsory Global Exchange Information Session or complete an Online Information Session (register for a session in UTSOnline).
- Check out the scholarships available for the session you will commence exchange.
- Check and print your study plan from 'Web Enrolment/Study Plan Details' on My Student Admin.
- Search the Exchange Partner Directory (opens an external site) for exchange options. Start putting together your Study Plans for your preferred partner universities.
- Attend a Study Plan Workshop to confirm the UTS subjects you can use for Global Exchange and find out about any restrictions. Have your draft Study Plans reviewed by the Student Centre and check your chance of placement at your preferred exchange partner universities with the Global Exchange team.
- Submit your application
Note: The exchange application process commences a full year before the session you will go on exchange. For example, if you wish to go on exchange in the UTS Autumn session 2021, you need to apply during the UTS Autumn session 2020.