To go on exchange you will need to apply and be accepted by both UTS and the host university. But before you apply, there are a few things you need to do:
- Make sure you are eligible to go on Global Exchange.
- Check out the appropriate timing to go on exchange for your degree.
- Attend the compulsory Global Exchange Information Session – see online registration dates.
- Check out the scholarships available for the session you will commence exchange.
- Check and print your study plan from 'Web Enrolment/Study Plan Details' on My Student Admin.
- Check and print your average mark from 'My Results' on My Student Admin.
- Search the Exchange Partner Directory (opens an external site) for exchange options. Start putting together your Study Plans for your preferred partner universities.
- Attend a Study Plan Workshop to confirm the UTS subjects you can use for Global Exchange and find out about any restrictions. Have your draft Study Plans reviewed by the Student Centre and check your chance of placement at your preferred exchange partner universities with the Global Exchange team.
- Submit your application