Professional Mentoring Program
UTS Professional Mentoring Program participants are required to agree to the following terms and conditions.
Both mentors and mentees are required to:
- Provide accurate information, including work experience and qualifications.
- At all times conduct themselves in a professional and ethical manner and agree to abide by the UTS Student Charter (UTS students) and UTS Code of Conduct (UTS staff, UTS alumni and external volunteers).
- Maintain the confidentiality of information shared within the mentoring relationship.
- Show respect, reliability and commitment to the program.
- Maintain professional correspondence within the mentoring system, ensuring that behaviours comply with UTS’s Acceptable use of Information Technology Facilities.
- When asked provide feedback to enable UTS Careers to review and improve the program.
- Consent to your profile being visible to users.
UTS Careers reserves the right to withdraw, suspend or refuse your participation in our program for any reason without notice. In particular, this right may be exercised where, in our opinion, any of the following has occurred:
- UTS Careers has a reasonable concern regarding non-compliance with any of these Terms and Conditions and guidelines, or any applicable law or regulation.
- Misleading, deceptive or incorrect information has been provided by an individual.
- A complaint has been received about the individual.
- An individual’s participation in the program is likely to, or does, damage or lower the reputation or standing of UTS.
Any participant who is under 18 years of age should contact email@example.com or 9514 1471.