Global Trade Accelerator Program
The Global Trade Accelerator (GTA) program is a 2-week work-integrated learning program for postgraduate international students. Acting as a virtual 'business consultant', you will have the opportunity to gain practical experience in conducting market research for a NSW export business and will receive feedback from your allocated mentor.
Applications have closed for the 2020 August-September intake. The next intake is scheduled to run in November 2020. If you are interested in participating please complete our Expression of Interest Form and we will contact you once registrations are open.
Find out more about the program below.
This section provides an overview of the mandatory program components:
|1. Welcome session
2. Project launch
3. Project work in student teams
4. Closing session
Postgraduate international students. Students in their final session must be enrolled in at least 1 subject.
What you'll learn
Through completing the GTA program you will:
- Enhance transferrable soft skills that are highly sought after by Australian employers, ranging from teamwork, communication, and problem-solving to professional feedback and presentation skills
- Connect with industry, by completing projects that are designed by the host company, as well as receiving project feedback from mentors
- Develop market research/analysis skills
- Develop specialised knowledge on trade/export niche, product or organization
- Have to opportunity to work on a real-life business case.
If you have any questions about the program, please email our Career Programs Team at CareerPrograms@uts.edu.au