To assist you with the costs of travelling overseas, UTS offers travel scholarships to local and international students who are part of the BUILD program.
$500 - $1000. The actual amount depends on the duration of the program.
- be a UTS undergraduate degree student
- have achieved a minimum GPA of 1.5
- have no sanctions against your UTS enrolment
- not be undertaking a leave of absence
- apply for a scholarship before undertaking the activity (scholarships cannot be awarded retrospectively)
- be participating in an activity or program that takes place outside of Australia
- be enrolled and actively participating in the BUILD program
- not receive more than ONE UTS financial scholarship or award per year from across the university that supports a mobility experience
- if you are an international student, you cannot apply for a program that is in your home country
How to apply?
Apply for a Travel Scholarship in a step of the application process for one of the BUILD Abroad programs during our application open dates for Winter or Summer programs.
Applicants must demonstrate why they are motivated to participate in their nominated international program and how it will enhance their graduate outcomes. Students will be notified of the outcome of their application within a reasonable timeframe.