Autumn 2020 exam support
For safety and wellbeing reasons, and in order to ensure you are able to progress your studies safely, most final exams this session will be delivered online.
Your preparation might need to be a little different to what you had anticipated so we’ve pulled together a number of resources that will help you survive and thrive during exams.
Your health and wellbeing
Exams can be stressful at the best of times and even more so at the moment. There are a number of UTS services available online to make sure you’re well prepared for exams.
- The Supporting online study portal includes useful health and wellbeing advice and services that are all easily accessible from home.
- Follow this handy guide from the UTS Counselling service to set yourself up for success and what you can do if you need help.
- Learn how to manage exam anxiety with this upcoming workshop from Student Services.
Remember, it’s important to take breaks and get some much-needed time away from your screen!
If you have a disability and/or ongoing medical or mental health condition that may impact you during exams, or the change from on-campus in-person exams to online exams has raised access issues for you, you may be eligible to apply for exam provisions through the Accessibility Service.
Exam provisions aim to accommodate the impact of a disability and/or ongoing medical condition while maintaining academic standards, and include adjustments such as extra time, additional breaks, or applications for a rescheduled exam after the main exam period.
If you would like to make an application or seek support please make an appointment with an Accessibility Consultant via Student Services Unit Reception, phone 9514 1177 or email Accessibility@uts.edu.au
Additional support available
Need more help? There are plenty of student services and resources still available to support you and your needs.
- Academic support is available via the Supporting online study portal.
- The UTS Library and UTS Reading Room are now open. You can still access virtual library services including study skills and tips to help you cope with stress.
If you have any other questions about end of session exams for Autumn session 2020, please contact Ask UTS.
If you require any further information relating to the Coronavirus, please visit our Coronavirus advice and frequently asked questions page.