If you’re a continuing student and don’t enrol for before 4 February 2020 you’ll be charged a late enrolment fee of $150.
Appeal a late enrolment fee
You may appeal the fee for one of the following reasons:
- You have a pending eRequest that was submitted during the re-enrolment period
- Cross-faculty elective subject(s) weren’t open for enrolment during the advertised enrolment period
- Subject was an industrial experience or internship subject where enrolment was subject to faculty approval process
- You’ve changed your mind about an approved leave of absence after the re-enrolment period
- Special circumstance beyond your control, such as illness.
Not knowing that you need to enrol during the enrolment period won’t be accepted as a reason for appeal.