UTS provides a wide range of services to enhance your learning, health and wellbeing including:
- Health Service - providing confidential, bulk-billing medical services on campus
- Financial Assistance - offering student loans and financial advice, including help with Centrelink
- Housing - manages the UTS student residences as well as providing support and advice with off-campus accommodation
- Multi-faith Chaplaincy - where you can seek support with personal and spiritual issues
- Careers Service – providing a range of career development and job services for UTS students
- Counselling - providing free and confidential individual and group counselling
- Special Needs Service – for students with disabilities and ongoing illnesses
- HELPS – English language and academic skills support, including workshops, one-on-one consultations and special conditions in exams for students from non-English speaking backgrounds
If you are unsure about the right services for you, or if there is support you need but it is not listed above, please contact the Jumbunna Student Service Officers via 1800 064 312 or email email@example.com
UTS Library study spaces and support
UTS Library provides a bookable space for Aboriginal and/or Torres Strait Islander students to study undisturbed in the library.
The library also provides assistance with finding resources. All students are welcome to use these services. Block students are encouraged to book the facilities for when they are in Sydney.
For more information about the library’s services for students, visit their website. Or contact Ms Jemima McDonald on 02 9514 3728.