Study with other students in the general space or book a collaborative meeting room.
Group Study Rooms are available in the FEIT Learning Precinct and provide the perfect location for group study and project work. As a FEIT student, you can book the following rooms to support group work:
- Viaduct CB11.05.206
- Fortran CB11.05.208
- Turbine CB11.05.209, and
- 3 Open Study Rooms located at the far end of the FEIT Learning Precinct general space.
To book a study room, visit UTS Library Room Bookings
Click on Room Bookings > Book a room > Building 11 (tab)
If a room is vacant, your group can use the space without a booking; however, you will need to vacate if a group with a booking arrives.
Please note the following general booking rules:
- Maximum booking duration: 120 minutes
- Minimum booking duration: 30 minutes
- Period in which bookings can be made: 7 days in advance
- Maximum number of bookings per group, per day: 1
- Maximum number of bookings per group: 3 bookings per calendar week
- Cancellation period: If the room is not occupied within 15 mins of the booking start time, the booking may be cancelled
- Rooms should not be booked for individual use.
- Rooms should not be booked by several members of a single project group.