Business Postgraduate Info Evening
Learn how Postgraduate Programs at UTS Business School help build your capabilities, confidence and networks.
Thursday 26th of April 2018 5.30pm to 8.00pm
Chat with our academic and support staff to discover how UTS Business School's unique program offerings can meet your individual educational and professional needs.
5.30pm: Frequently asked questions - a brief 30-minute overview covering:
- Eligibility for enrolment, even if you haven't studied at university before
- Recognition of prior learning and subject exemptions
- Fees and deferment of fee paying through FEE-HELP
- Managing study load to balance work and other personal commitments
6.00pm: UTS Business School Overview
- Gain an overview of the courses we offer and our unique approach to business education
- How our learning programs can meet your individual needs and education backgrounds
6.30pm: Specialist sessions
- Mini info sessions with our leading academics providing detailed information about each of our postgraduate programs
7.15pm: Informal Q&A and refreshments
- Discuss your options in detail and get to know staff and fellow students