Business Campus Tour
Join us for a tour of UTS Business School and surrounding campus to experience our unique learning environment.
Your tour includes:
- A walk through the iconic Frank Gehry-designed Dr Chau Chak Wing Building
- Your library and student support services
- A preview of your formal and informal learning spaces throughout the UTS precinct
- How the UTS campus blends into the surrounding business district
- The opportunity to discuss your program options with experts from the Business School
Tours commence from two locations:
- Henry Deane Plaza at 6.00pm
Located at the Railway Square end of the Devonshire Street Tunnel (accessed via the South Concourse of Central Station), Henry Dean Plaza is the perfect spot to meet if you are coming via train or bus. Your guide will be outside the Luneburger German Bakery)
- The Dr Chau Chak Wing Building at 6.15pm
This meeting point is on Level 3 of the Dr CHau Chak Wing Building, the home of UTS Business School, at The Goods Line entrance to the building
Tour numbers are strictly limited. Please register now to reserve your spot.