We are pleased to share with you stories from our 2017 #think magazine. Featuring some of the key stories of research and teaching excellence from throughout 2016, it presents our significant impact on thinking and practice across key business and policy fields. Breaking down traditional academic boundaries and increasing collaboration, both interdisciplinary and with external industry partners, is a key element running through the articles, from the C3 algae project to encouraging air force engineers to become design thinkers.
Change the world
Insurers bring firepower to global goals
Where business meets biology
Are markets different - or just faster?
Air Force by design
RAAF takes flight with design thinking
- CHANGE THE WORLD - How insurers are using their firepower.
- SPEED TEST - Are markets different – or just faster?
- GOOD FOOD - Marketers have a positive role to play
- THE GREEN STUFF - Building a bio-economy with algae
- A NEW WORLD OF RISKS - Textbook answers no longer work
- TRUE LEADERS - Getting past gender, race and class
- THE ALGORITHMIC BUSINESS - Taking big data a step further
- BONDS THAT TIE - Insurers asking tough questions about sustainability
- TROUBLE IN PARADISE - Sport can divide, as well as unite
- CUTTING THE CAKE - A new way to end a partnership
- DIFFICULT DECISIONS - Helping women make treatment choices
- AIR FORCE BY DESIGN - RAAF takes flight with design thinking
- BUSINESS OPPORTUNITY - Entrepreneurship helps those on margins
- PLANTING THE SEEDS - What will feed the circular economy?
See the full #think 2017 publication
Read the full #think 2017 edition as a digital publication.
Hard copies are free and available throughout the Dr Chau Chak Wing Building.
Or we can send you a copy: