Australia-Korea Fintech Regulation Symposium 2019
Hosted by the University of Technology Sydney Business School in partnership with Hongik University and sponsored by the Australia-Korea Foundation.
Download Presentations from this event here:
The one day symposium brings together Australian and Korean academic, government and industry participants to network and exchange ideas on ways to foster sustainable innovation in financial products and services. It will feature presentations and roundtable discussions to explore regulatory challenges and opportunities in areas such as blockchain, cryptocurrencies and digital payments.
Professor YooShin Jung, Chairman of Fintech Center Korea will provide the keynote. This is a great opportunity for participants to learn about the ever changing fintech regulatory environments in Australia and Korea.
- Australia-Korea Foundation, Department of Foreign Affairs and Trade (Sponsor)
- Australian Securities and Investments Commission
- Australian Securities Exchange
- Blockchain Internet Economic Center (South Korea)
- Gwangju Institute of Science and Technology
- Financial Supervisory Services (South Korea)
- Hongik University
- Korea Fintech Center
- Korea Institute of Public Finance
- Reserve Bank of Australia
- Sogang University
- Soongshil University
- University of New South Wales
Click here to register
Places are limited
CMCRC-SIRCA is proud to sponsor the Australia-Korea FinTech Regulation Symposium. Our Digital Finance Research Centre, headed by Dr Elvira Sojli, is at the forefront of helping partners understand and navigate a brave new world in which cryptographically secured units of value, and smart contracts, are changing the way markets operate and democratising market access. The Centre has access to the best data in the world, which we analyse, interpret and extract value from, developing transformational technologies that shape financial systems and ensure the markets are fair and efficient.