2019 Improvement Project Stories and Minitab Developments
Join us for an ‘End of Year’ Christmas celebration of the Improvement work completed during 2019.
What was accomplished? What are the Lessons Learnt?
We will also hear from Gonzalo Ovalles (Technical Manager, Minitab) about some of the latest Minitab developments to help you with your Improvement Journeys.
You will have the opportunity to ask questions, hear about and share your improvement experiences and get to know people with an interest in organisational excellence and process improvement.
6:00pm: Registration and Networking
6:15pm: Welcome and Introduction - Alan Skinner (LSSBEI)
6:20pm: Alan Skinner – Review of Projects Completed During the Year - Discussion
6:40pm: Case study: “Improving concrete strength: A journey through the Minitab suite of products” - Gonzalo Ovalles, Technical Manager Minitab
- Problem Definition and objective
- Companion by Minitab helps us Manage the Project
- Investigating the process data to determine the nature of the relationships between the output and inputs
- Design an Experiment to optimise concrete strength
- Use Companion by Minitab to run simulations scenarios from the optimal model
7.20pm: Wrap up questions
7:35pm: Networking drinks