The UTS Planning and Quality Unit (PQU) supports implementation of the University's strategic plan and achievement of the University's performance aspirations.
- Students improve the quality of their subjects and courses by collecting and reporting their feedback
- University staff improve the student experience
- University management understand the University's current performance and make decisions regarding the university's future direction, and
- Government agencies by meeting our reporting requirements.
- Strategic Planning and Improvement Framework Policy
- Student Feedback Survey Vice-Chancellor’s Directive.
Strategic Planning and Improvement
Information Analysis and Surveys
Management Reporting and Business Intelligence (BI) Engagement
Phone: (02) 9514 2630
Fax: (02) 9514 2217
International callers should dial +61 2 9514 2630
Planning and Quality Unit
University of Technology Sydney
PO Box 123
BROADWAY NSW 2007