On This Page
- Design_Guidelines_160608.pdf (June 2016)
- UTSSignStandards.pdf (9 December 2013)
- CAD Drawing Standard P-ST01 09.pdf (June 2016)
- A1p-Bord-dwg.zip (drawing in zip file, 36KB – includes layers, dim and text styles referred to in UTS CAD Standard)
Consultants and contractors who undertake design for UTS are required to submit the design drawings for planning and design review as outlined in the following procedure.
Submissions must be made in the following template, and submitted as a MS Word document.
- Health, Safety and Sustainability Charter.pdf (19 February 2015)
- EHS_Manual_Construction_Contractors_V6_31.03.2015.pdf (31 March 2015)
HotDusty_Work_Procedure_V6_26.03.2015.pdf (26 March 2015)
- FMOP702_Electrical Works Permit.doc (4 July 2017)
- FMOP703_Notification of Disruption.doc (4 July 2017)
Architectural Head Consultant Services Panels
Architectural Head Consultant Services Panels are currently being established to provide a pre-qualified panel of suppliers for projects where design fees are likely to be up to $250,000-plus. Tenders will be released to panel members on a rotational basis, taking project type and experience into account.
Panels will be re-tendered approximately every three years. Information on how to apply to be on a panel will be released via the UTS e-tender portal when a panel is to be re-tendered.