Physiotherapy Postgraduate Information Session
This is a past event. Interested in attending an upcoming info session? Express interest
At UTS Physiotherapy you will learn in state-of-the-art facilities among some of the industries most respected clinicians. Come and chat with our academics and current students at the Info Session to learn about our School’s innovative approach to Physiotherapy education.
5.30pm: Event registration
6.00pm: Presentation by Dr Michael Lee and our current Master of Physiotherapy students.
Find out detailed information on:
- Why UTS Physiotherapy?
- Course and subject content
- Accreditation and registration as a physiotherapist
- Our Clinical Practice placement program and the real world research project you will undertake
- Our internationally-renowned academics, practitioners and researchers who will be your teachers
- Our innovative approach to teaching – applied knowledge in a clinical setting and low student to teacher ratio
- Our state-of-the-art facilities
- How to apply for 2018 intake
6.45pm: Informal Q&A
- Discuss your options in detail and get to know staff and fellow students
7.00pm: Tour the UTS Physiotherapy facilities
- Opportunity to see first-hand where you will train as a Physiotherapist
7.20pm: Apply on the night