Orthoptics Postgraduate Information Session
Come along and learn more about our Master of Orthoptics program.
Learn how our Master of Orthoptics at UTS Graduate School of Health will give you the skill base and experience to treat children and adults with vision problems.
Chat with our academics, students and graduates about the School’s unique approach to Orthoptics. With over 65 orthoptic clinical placement sites across Sydney and internationally, our students gain extensive experience in rehabilitation centers, hospitals and specialised eye clinics. Plus our students have an unparalleled opportunity to build professional networks in the early stages of their degree.
- Event registration opens at 5:00pm-5:30pm
- Presentation by Professor Kathryn Rose and our Orthoptics students. Find out detailed information on:
- Course and subject content
- Our world-leading academics
- Extensive clinical placements with over 65 sites across Sydney, interstate, regional and internationally
- Why our approach to clinically-based coursework will benefit your career
- Our purpose built state-of-the-art facilities
- Professional bodies your qualification will be recognised by
- How to apply for the 2020 intake
- Informal Q&A: discuss your options in detail and get to know staff and fellow students
- Tour the workshop and clinical room: opportunity to see first-hand where you will train as an Orthoptist
- Submit your application: staff will be available to assist with your application