Clinical Psychology Postgraduate Info Session
Chat with Master of Clinical Psychology academics, students and graduates about the program and our unique approach to education.
Learn how our Master of Clinical Psychology at UTS Graduate School of Health will give you the skill base and experience to make you a career ready graduate.
- Event registration opens from 5:00pm - 5:30pm
- Presentation by Professor Ian Kneebone. Find out detailed information on:
- Course and subject content
- Our academics, who are highly experienced and currently practicing clinical psychologists
- Clinical placements at our UTS Psychology Clinic, local teaching hospital and community health centre settings
- Why our approach to clinically-based coursework will benefit your career
- Our state-of-the-art custom-built facilities including an on-campus public clinic
- Professional bodies your qualification will be recognised by
- How to apply for the 2020 intake
- Informal Q&A: Discuss your options in detail and get to know staff and fellow students
- Tour the UTS Psychology Clinic: Opportunity to see first-hand the UTS Clinic where our students get extensive hands-on experience
- Submit your application: Staff will be available to assist with your application