Master of Animation & Visualisation Info Session
Are you looking to fast-track your career in 3D animation, CGI or VFX? Join us at our UTS information session at the UTS Animal Logic Academy on Wednesday 20 November.
The Master of Animation & Visualisation (MAV) is a 1 year accelerated, industry-focused masters qualification co-designed and developed as a collaboration between UTS and world-leading creative animation and VFX Oscar winning production studio, Animal Logic.
What can I expect?
- Speak to our Creative Leads and students about the Master of Animation and Visualisation
- Learn about emerging careers in animation & visualisation from our industry guest speaker - Katy Alexander
- Find out about the course structure and course fees
- Receive advice on the application process
- Find out about our available scholarships
- Bring your questions and ask the experts!
Katy Alexander is a multimedia director specialising in projection and new media technologies for theatre and innovative live creative events.
For the past four years, Katy has worked with Heckler, directing large-scale opening performances for WCOA 2018 at the ICC Theatre at Darling Harbour and Huawei’s Broadband Conference in Frankfurt (2016). In 2017 she directed a short documentary and creative film for Sydney Opera House. She also produced Fidget and Foil (2016), one of a series of the Cannes Design Lion awarded Artbreaks, screened on ABC iView, produced by Heckler and Marcel.
During the Information Session, she will be discussing how you can build a career in virtual and real-time visual experiences, and the qualities students should focus on in order to have an exciting and successful career in Visualisation.